Monday, June 9, 2014

Reaper's Legacy (Reapers MC, #2) by Joanna Wylde

Reaper's Legacy (Reapers MC, #2)Reaper's Legacy by Joanna Wylde
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 Yummy Ruger Stars

Reaper’s Legacy starts off with a bang! I was hooked from page one and I couldn’t put it down. I loved Sophie and Ruger’s story.

Ruger has a little brother, Zach. Zach is dating Sophie and got her pregnant. Eight months later, Sophie is in labor and in a major bind. Zach is drunk and can’t take Sophie to the hospital, so Ruger comes to the rescue. He’s been by her side ever since as that great uncle to Sophie’s son, Noah.

Sophie and Zach are no longer together and Sophie has had a crush on Ruger ever since she could remember. Sophie and Ruger are nothing more than two adults who love and would do anything for Noah.

I love the plot so much! I’m a sucker for biker Heroes and single moms.

Reaper’s Legacy has one of the best first chapters. What I love most about this book is that there are no flash backs. Even though there’s a lot of history involved, I wasn’t bombarded with fluff and fillers. I loved how Ruger and Sophie met for the first time.

The tension was unbelievable and it will leave you rooting and shouting for them to get together.

Sophie does the best she can as a single parent. One night, all of her baby-sitters flake out on her and she leaves Noah with the lady next door so Sophie can go into work. Later Sophie gets a phone call from Noah, who is scared and wants to come home.

Because Noah also called Ruger, Ruger tells Sophie she needs to pack her bags, because Noah and Sophie will be living with him. Oh my gosh, how alpha is that! I love Ruger, he’s such a brute, you just want to smack and lick at the same time. Sophie doesn’t know anything about Ruger’s world, but knows he’s in a MC.

Ruger wants Sophie, but he’s not willing to let her call all the shots. Meaning, he doesn’t want to tie himself down to one woman. Since Sophie is a mom, she has to think what’s best for her kid and she can’t start something with Ruger unless things turn serious.

I really liked the flow of this book. I felt like each section was just moving forward. There wasn’t a lagging moment and a lot of issues were out in the open. Ruger and Sophie are both suborn people and the tension they had was valid and I enjoyed.

Of course you get some glimpses of the other characters, especially Em’s story and I can’t wait for it. There’s plenty of MC action and crazy situations. I’m starting to really love this series.

Series Order
Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1) by Joanna Wylde REVIEW | AMAZON
Reaper's Legacy (Reapers MC, #2) by Joanna Wylde AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment