Monday, August 11, 2014

Lead (Stage Dive, #3) by Kylie Scott

Lead (Stage Dive, #3)Lead by Kylie Scott
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.25 Jimmy Lovin’ Stars

YAY it’s Jimmy story!!! Who doesn’t like a jerk?! I do!

So we know Jimmy isn’t a nice guy. I will admit, he’s not my favourite rock star due to the previous stories, HOWEVER, you will change your mind after reading Lead.

Jimmy is on edge. He wants to stay clean and he will do anything to do it. Lena is out of a job and because of her sassy personality, the band wants her to be Jimmy’s live-in sponsor.

IS’NT the STORYLINE CUTE???!!!

The thing I love so much about Kylie Scott’s books are how cute her storylines are. I feel like with each book I read, there’s always going to be a unique plot. I love the idea of Lena living with Jimmy and keeping him on track.

Let me tell you this, I’m not a fan of drug addicts or addicts in general. It’s a vice I usually don’t enjoy reading in books, BUT that’s not the main story.

GREAT RIGHT?

Lead is so light and there so much WITTY and CUTE banter, you will be glued to the pages. I love Jimmy and Lena’s relationship.

Well, I just LOVE Lena. Lena is really strong and sassy, but she’s not in your face or annoying. She kind of just goes with the flow and does what makes her happy. She’s not too emotional and completely rational. I love reading her internal dialogue (which is something I usually don’t like to do). I love her inner struggles with fighting her feelings against Jimmy.

Jimmy is a jerk you learn to love. He’s so messed up and on edge, you just want him to let Lena fix him. He also has moments where he’s really adorable and you just want to hug and kiss him.

I really enjoyed Lead and if you are a fan of the series, you will not be disappointed with this one.

Series Order
Lick (Stage Dive, #1) by Kylie ScottREVIEW | AMAZON
Play (Stage Dive, #2) by Kylie ScottREVIEW | AMAZON
Lead (Stage Dive, #3) by Kylie ScottAMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment