Friday, October 17, 2014

Once upon a Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #4) by Jessica Clare

Once upon a Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #4)Once upon a Billionaire by Jessica Clare
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Fairy Tale Stars

OH.MY.GOD!!!! You want a cute cute cute SUPER CUTE read then Once Upon a Billionaire is for you!!!

I really love this series.

Summary

So there’s Griffin and he’s kind of like royalty for this made up country. He has to go back to his homeland because his sister is getting married. His assistant isn’t able to make it and so he needs a replacement, FAST!

Hunter is sick and is able to lend his assistant to Griffin. Griffin agrees.

The thing is, Maylee isn’t your typical gal. She’s country, poor and doesn’t know anything about refinement, but Griffin is stuck with her.

Review

I just can’t get over this book. First off, it’s totally funny. Yes, I’m talking like a valley girl, but when I think about Once Upon a Billionaire, it just brings smiles and giggles to my face.

How funny is the summary? There’s stuck up Griffin who is snobby and looks down on anyone who doesn’t have class, but he’s stuck with is hillbilly assistant! Too funny. You would think I would get annoyed by Maylee because she’s so stereotypical, but I do not. I love her!

I loved it when she put the commentary shampoo bottles in her luggage so the maids would refill the bathroom each day. Come on, EVERYONE does that, we just don’t talk about it.

Griffin and Maylee have the cutest banter. Griffin wants someone who works a certain way, like someone who uses a lap top instead of post its, but Maylee knows she is good at her job and doesn’t need Griffin cutting her down.

There’s plenty of drama with Griffin’s mixed feelings and his judgemental family. I also love how there’s a slow romance brewing. It’s not like bam sex, it’s a lot of high tension and adorable moments. I gobble the pages up like mad.

If you enjoy this series, you will love this one!

Stranded with a Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #1) by Jessica ClareREVIEW | AMAZON
Beauty and the Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #2) by Jessica ClareREVIEW | AMAZON
The Wrong Billionaire's Bed (Billionaire Boys Club, #3) by Jessica ClareREVIEW | AMAZON
Once upon a Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club, #4) by Jessica ClareAMAZON


No comments:

Post a Comment