Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Seeds of Iniquity (In the Company of Killers, #4) by J.A. Redmerski

Seeds of Iniquity (In the Company of Killers, #4)Seeds of Iniquity by J.A. Redmerski
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5+++++++++ I LOVE THIS SERIES SO MUCH STARS

Okay, first off, I was scared by the reviews. I love J.A. Redmerski, she’s the type of author I will read ANTYHING by so when I read the mixed reviews. I was apprehensive at first. I just didn’t want to be disappointment.

I WAS AMAZED, SHOCKED, IN AWED, LOVED

This was a fantastic read and if you need something to slap you on the head and make you go crazy with good angst then SEEDS of INIQUITY is for you.

I was surprised on how short this one was, but in all honesty it was perfect, just the right amount of Izabel and Victor. Seeds of Iniquity had a little bit of mixture of all the characters in Victor’s new Order, but this is mostly Victor and Izabel’s story.

I would tell you to read this without knowing anything, but if you must know, the story starts out with Nora. Nora kidnapped people who are related to the people in the Order. She’s held captive by Victor’s people and now Victor has to find out where the captives are.

Nora only wants one thing. She wants to learn everyone’s secrets. She will talk to each person in the order, once she is done learning each one’s darkest secrets, she will tell them where she held the captives.

It’s a simple plot and it makes such a great read. As each person goes in to talk to Nora, everyone will go out a little different. You will learn everyone’s secrets. I was on the edge of my seat THE ENTIRE TIME. I felt like I couldn’t take any more intense emotions, but I kept on reading because I couldn’t put it down.

If you love this series as much as me, you will get everything you are looking for. You will get more glimpses to each character and the buildup for the next book.

If you have not started this series or this book, then stop what you are doing and read this NOW




Series Order
Killing Sarai (In the Company of Killers, #1) by J.A. RedmerskiREVIEW | AMAZON
Reviving Izabel (In the Company of Killers, #2) by J.A. RedmerskiREVIEW | AMAZON
The Swan & the Jackal (In the Company of Killers, #3) by J.A. RedmerskiREVIEW | AMAZON
Seeds of Iniquity (In the Company of Killers, #4) by J.A. RedmerskiAMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment