Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Filthy Beautiful Lust (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #3) by Kendall Ryan

Filthy Beautiful Lust (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #3)Filthy Beautiful Lust by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Sexy Pace Drake Stars

I love this series so much. I think the only thing I could wish for was that I wished it was longer! But that’s the thing with Kendall Ryan reads, they are short, sweet and SUPER STEAMY.

It’s Pace and Kylie’s story and let me do a little dance, because I’ve said it many times before and I will say it again.

I LOVE A SINGLE MOM STORY!!!!

You throw in a cute adorable baby and I’m melting. I just had a baby so I’m a tad biased.

Pace is a play boy. He loves women and doesn’t see himself settling down. Kylie is a single mom with a baby boy. She’s been burned before and has no intentions of getting hurt again. Her priority is her son and what’s best for the both of them.

Kylie

Totally love Kylie. She’s super mom and I want to be her. She even signs to her kid! I need to do that. I get Kylie completely. She’s guarded and kind of disheveled. She spends her days in yoga pants and hardly has time to shower. So true and it makes her more endearing.

Pace

Pace is the perfect guy for Kylie. Yeah, he’s a player and he’s never dated a woman with a child, but that’s what makes him so appealing. Gah, he’s so sexy. I love how persistent he is towards Kylie and yes I love his reactions towards Kylie’s son. Who doesn’t like a Hero that plays with babies?!

Overall

I love Kendall Ryan and I love this series. Filthy Beautiful Lust just worked for me. It was cute, sassy and made me smile.


Filthy Beautiful Lies (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #1) by Kendall RyanREVIEW | AMAZON
Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #2) by Kendall RyanREVIEW | AMAZON
Filthy Beautiful Lust (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #3) by Kendall RyanAMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment