Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Captivated (Crossfire, #4) by You by Sylvia Day

Captivated by You (Crossfire, #4)Captivated by You by Sylvia Day
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Gideon and Eva Stars…. Oh My God, I love this series

Okay all you haters, all the negative reviews, I get it. A lot of people want this series to be done, but I’m totally opposite.

Please write this series out forever. I can continually read it for good. I love Gideon THAT much

This really isn’t going to be much of a review. Only because the main focus in Captivated by You is the issues Eva and Gideon still have, even though they are married.

But you know what?

That is why I loved it. Just because a couple is married, doesn’t mean all the drama and issues are gone. You still have to work on the relationship.

I loved that Gideon and Eva worked the relationship throughout the whole book. Of course there is some tension to keep the pace up.

Many are frustrated with Eva. I get it, she’s a little one –sided. She’s jealous of Gideon ex’s, yet she kind of sort of, maybe have feelings for her ex? I didn’t get that either, but it didn’t bother me too much. Don’t worry that isn’t the whole story. It’s just a little ripple in the book.

Who do I love? I love Gideon. Sigh, my original book boyfriend.

I love the way Gideon loves Eva, it’s the can’t-live-can’t-breathe-without-each-other-love. I know, major, major, major sigh!

I love Gideon and Eva’s dependent relationship. It’s completely unhealthy, but it makes for a good read.

If you are a Major fan of series and loved it and don’t want it to end.

You will not be disappointed.

Bared to You (Crossfire, #1) by Sylvia Day Reflected in You (Crossfire, #2) by Sylvia Day Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3) by Sylvia DayREVIEW Captivated by You (Crossfire, #4) by Sylvia Day



No comments:

Post a Comment