Monday, December 1, 2014

Made (Forever, #0.4) by J.M. Darhower

Made (Forever, #0.4)Made by J.M. Darhower
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 The Kevlar Killer Stars

Stop what you are doing and read Made. If you are a Sempre fan, if you are a Corrado fan, heck, if you like to read, then MADE is the perfect book for you

Sempre has been an up and down roller coast for me. I gave Sempre Redemption, two stars. I know! **Hides in the corner** BUT I did love Sempre. So I had low expectations for Made. I will be honest, I wasn’t a huge Corrado fan. I know we got a lot of him in Sempre Redemption, but let’s face it, I’m a Vincent lover (still am).

BUT my heart has room for one more man and that man belongs to Corrado.

Corrado is my book husband

If I had to be tied down to any mobster, it would be with Corrado Moretti. If he wanted babies, I would want babies with Corrado Moretti. I would spend the rest of my life with Corrado Moretti.

OKAY, enough, I will stop.

Made is simply about Corrado, from start to finish. Made is broken in various books (stages in his life), from childhood to present (where it leaves off in Sempre Redemption and a little after that).

It was just PERFECT.

The beginning is a bit slow because it was about Corrado’s childhood, but I had to read it. It gave a glimpse of why Corrado is who is and it will gut you! His mom is no joke crazy and it wasn’t an easy read.

My favorite part is when Corrado meets Celia and oh my goodness, I gobbled up those pages. I couldn’t get enough of it. Seeing Corrado and Celia interact is just TOO CUTE!!!!

I didn’t think I would get a full length novel, I thought this was a novella, but nope, I got the whole package and more. Made far exceeded my expectations. I was emotional, a blubbery mess and I smiled, it was just all around a joyful, delightful, intense and great read.

If you love Sempre, YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED WITH MADE


Made (Forever, #0.4) by J.M. DarhowerAMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment