Monday, January 12, 2015

Degradation (The Kane Trilogy, #1) by Stylo Fantome

Degradation (The Kane Trilogy, #1)Degradation by Stylo Fantome
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Who knew I liked Nasty books? Stars

I feel like Degradation was just one of those books where I had no expectations, but I was completely swept away.

FIRST off, I thought this was a paranormal book because I thought the Hero was the Devil. Ug, no, but fret not, it’s still really good.

SECOND off, Degradation is not for everyone. I wouldn’t call this a romance book, there’s so swoon, there’s so awe moments or hearts and flowers.

There’s a lot of steam, cursing, name calling and what the heck, face slapping.

I couldn’t get enough and I was EATING IT UP!!!!

Jameson is NOT prince charming. He doesn’t do relationships and he’s 100% honest. He’s been dating Tatum’s (Tate) sister for two years and he’s about to break up with her. Tate doesn’t have a relationship with Jameson, he’s just the guy that’s dating her sister.

When Tate drops by her sister’s apartment one night, EVERYTHING CHANGES.

I love the characters.

Tate is a Heroine I do not like reading. She’s slutty, kind of strong and really opinionated. So how in the heck did I fall in love with her? I just did. I love that she’s a slut and she owns up to it. If she wants to do guys in the bathroom, why can’t she. If she wants to do her best friend whenever she feels like, she should! It’s a woman’s world and she has needs.

Tate is attracted to Jameson, but she knows he’s no good for her.

Jameson is villain hero you love to hate. I can’t stress enough how much I live to read these types of Heroes. They are just in a different class. He’s really really really mean. He calls Tate stupid, degrades her, treats her like crap and sleeps around with other girls.


I hope I didn’t lose you, but in all honesty it worked. It sounds harsh, but all the scenes, all the banter and rudeness just worked for me. I think I liked it so much because it just flowed. The characters never felt like they were acting, I really believed they truly hated each other, but couldn’t get enough of each other.

I loved Degradation. I loved the witty writing style, I loved how awful Jameson is and how slutty Tate can be.

It’s a roller coaster emotion and you will not be disappointed.

Degradation (The Kane Trilogy, #1) by Stylo FantomeAMAZON$1.99

No comments:

Post a Comment