Saturday, January 10, 2015

Rusty Nailed (Cocktail, #2) by Alice Clayton

Rusty Nailed (Cocktail, #2)Rusty Nailed by Alice Clayton
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 More Simon and Caroline Stars.

I didn’t know Rusty Nailed continued Simon and Caroline’s story. I was actually in the mood for something light, funny and cute. I got that.

If you are a fan of Caroline and Simon, this one is for you

I was surprised that Rusty Nailed wasn’t the typical sequel book I usually read. You know when the Heroine and Hero get marry and have lots of babies. If anything the book is kind of realistic.

I really liked the beginning. It was cute. Caroline and Simon are together and they do not have the more normal relationship, but they are madly in love and they make it work. Simon is still the sexy photographer and travels a lot for his shoots. Caroline takes some time off from work and travels with Simon from time to time. I consider this little bit like a montage. It gives me a little treat before the real storyline begins.

Caroline is really stressed out because her boss goes on a long honeymoon and Caroline must manage the practice. Oh and I love Simon throughout the book. He’s so supportive and does whatever he can to make Caroline happy (like a boyfriend should).

I thought I would be annoyed with how busy Caroline got but with Simon being so supportive, I didn’t really get crazy angst or drama. I got mild tension to keep me interested, but there was no hair pulling. Don’t even get me started on Clive, he’s too adorable and I never know how much I could love reading a cat in a book.

I think if you loved Wallbanger and are a major fan of the couple, you won’t be disappointed with this one. It’s just like getting your favorite story, but extended or a really long novella.


Wallbanger (Cocktail, #1) by Alice ClaytonREVIEW | AMAZON
Rusty Nailed (Cocktail, #2) by Alice ClaytonAMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment