Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Filthy Beautiful Forever (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #4) by Kendall Ryan

Filthy Beautiful Forever (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #4)Filthy Beautiful Forever by Kendall Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Mr. Collin Stars

It’s the last of the series, WAAAAAAAAAA

I can’t believe it’s over. I wished it was longer, although I did enjoy how fast the pace was. Can’t I have both? Can I have a fast-pace book that is long?

Anyhow, I love Kendall Ryan’s reads, but I did have a tiny issue with this one. I know some of you will be saying, well it wasn’t really in there (for those who have read it will know what I mean).

But there was. It was enough for me to cringe a little, but like I always say, it’s a personal preference.

That aside, I really enjoyed Mia and Collin. I loved how they were childhood friends and they made a secret pact to marry each other if they were still single by the age of 30. What I didn’t really believe is that they fell out of touch for the past 15 years. I kind of wished they kept in touch here and there, but that is just me.

Mia shows up at Collin’s doorstep years later and she is at her worst. She lost her job, she has no money and she wants comfort from her childhood friend. Collin, however isn’t single and is living with his model girlfriend, I know so typical.

Mia feels inadequate and believes she should go back home, but Collin doesn’t want to lose his Mia again and suggests she stays. Collin has all the qualities I look for a book Hero. He’s good looking, successful, carefree and a bit guarded. He did frustrate me, but how could he not, he has lingering feelings for Mia, but he also has a girlfriend.

I totally get Mia and I liked how she stayed as strong as she could, but she does seem a touch needy. I get that she wants her friend back, but he has a girlfriend! I think she should have just left and waited for him to break up with the model. AGAIN, that’s just me.

Overall, it was a really short and easy read, but Kendall Ryan’s books are always that. I really do hope she makes a long dramatic read sometime. Anyhow, I’m sad the series is coming to an end and I enjoyed every bit of it.

Filthy Beautiful Lies (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #1) by Kendall RyanREVIEW | AMAZON
Filthy Beautiful Love (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #2) by Kendall RyanREVIEW | AMAZON
Filthy Beautiful Lust (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #3) by Kendall RyanREVIEW | AMAZON
Filthy Beautiful Forever (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #4) by Kendall RyanAMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment