Monday, November 9, 2015

The Exhibitionist (Submissive #6) by Tara Sue Me [REVIEW]

  





She’s ready for even more.…When Abby West discovered her submissive desires, she felt like she was born anew. But lately, her Dominant husband hasn’t been the demanding Master who once fulfilled her every passion. Abby begins to crave something else—and to wonder if Nathaniel can still push her past her boundaries to the places she craves.

Nathaniel knows that Abby belongs to him completely, but even he can’t ignore the pleasure on her face as they get to know their new BDSM group. They’ve invited Nathaniel to guide their group to a new level, and he’s promised to show them the way, even as he recommits to fulfilling his beautiful submissive wife’s every desire. Only this time, uncovering her sexual limits may also expose their relationship to more conflict than it can withstand.…







The Submissive, #1 – Nathaniel and Abby’s story. Told from Abby’s POV


The Dominant, #2 – Nathaniel and Abby’s story. Re-Told from Nathaniel’s POV


The Training, #3 – Continues Nathaniel and Abby’s story


The Enticement, #4 – Continues Nathaniel and Abby’s story


The Collar, #5 – Dena and Jeff’s story


The Exhibitionist, #6 - Continues Nathaniel and Abby’s story


Seduced by Fire (Partner’s in Play) – Spin off series – Julie and Daniel’s story.

The Master #7 - Cole and Sasha's story



4 Public Stars

The Exhibitionist is the sixth book in the Submissive series and this book continues Nathaniel and Abby’s story.


I love this series hard. I loved that I have followed Nathaniel and Abby from the beginning. I loved reading how they got together, how they got married and how they had children. The Exhibitionist continues their story and I honestly never want it to end.


Nathaniel and Abby have pushed the boundaries of their relationship. It’s clear that Nathaniel is Abby’s Dominant and Master. Although, they do not have a Dominant / submissive relationship 24/7, Abby is collared more and more as they progress in their marriage.


In The Exhibitionist you will see more taboo and kink. Nathaniel will put Abby in situations where she is kind of out for the public to view. I love it when Nathaniel pushes Abby! The topic of threesomes and adding another person into the mix is kind of bounced around. This creates some tension between Nathaniel and Abby because as much as they love each other, they wonder if they should step up the relationship to another level.  Nathaniel will have to curb his jealous behavior and Abby will have to trust her Master to know what is best for her.


What really worked for me in this one is the honest relationship Nathaniel and Abby have. They have been married for several years and have overcome many obstacles. It’s a very relatable book. If you are in a serious relationship with someone, you can completely appreciate what Nathaniel and Abby have as a couple.


There is no angst in the book, but there will be fun banter to keep you interested. I love it when Abby gets bratty and questions Nathaniel.  Call me crazy, but I love it when Abby gets punished.  There’s never a dull moment and Tara Sue Me delivers. I was very happy.


You get glimpses of the characters from the previous book and I’m SUPER excited for Cole’s book, which will be release in February.  I feel like that one will be a little darker and a little more taboo. Yes please.


If you are a fan of the series and Love Nathaniel and Abby as much as I do, you will not be disappointed with this one.


An ARC was Provided






I got to meet Tara at RT and I'm so glad I did! I told her I was so excited to read The Collar and she said she was really happy with the book. Oh my gosh, I wish I could have told her how much I loved it! More book signing photos - HERE


Tara Sue Me wrote her first novel at the age of twelve. It would be twenty years before she picked up her pen to write the second.

After completing several clean romances, she decided to try her hand at something spicier and started The Submissive. What began as a writing exercise quickly took on a life of its own. An avid reader of all types of fiction, she soon discovered she enjoyed writing a variety as well. 

Tara lives in the Southeastern United States with her family, two dogs, and a cat.


  


The Submissive, #1REVIEW | AMAZON

The Dominant, #2REVIEW | AMAZON

The Training, #3REVIEW | AMAZON

The Enticement, #4REVIEW | AMAZON

The Collar, #5REVIEW AMAZON

The Exhibitionist, #6 - AMAZON

The Master, #7 - AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment