Thursday, June 16, 2016

Three Little Mistakes (Blindfold Club #3) by Nikki Sloane [REVIEW]

I sell sex, sin, and pleasure, but it isn’t just my business, it’s my entire life. I get off on the power of controlling it all. 

She’s the one woman I can’t have. 

She threatens everything, and yet I can’t stay away. There’s a beautiful, sexual creature inside this timid girl that’s desperate to claw its way out. I’m going to set it free, even if it brings my empire tumbling down. 

I have to believe she’ll be worth all the little mistakes I’ve made.





4 Submit to Me Stars
It’s no secret how much I love this series and how much I love this author. I love how each book is different but it’s filled with steam. 

I’ll be honest and say I was apprehensive on this book because Joseph is not my favorite character. Especially when he interviews girls he requests them to go down on him, so I was going into this one guarded.  I have to say after reading Three Little Mistakes Joseph is warming up to me.

We all know Joseph as the blindfold club owner. He’s had a bad past and he doesn’t do relationships. Joseph is a bit of a tough cookie. He’s hard on his girls at the club, but he’s an overall nice guy. I needed to see a bit of a softer side of him and I think Noemi brought that out.

Noemi is a rich girl and she’s a college student. She also has a bad past and although she’s had a boyfriend she doesn’t really know how to enjoy being intimate with a man. Joseph wants Noemi badly. He’s attracted to her and he finds her innocence endearing.

Joseph doesn’t handle Noemi with kid gloves he pushes her boundaries and kind of brings the woman out of her. At times I felt like Joseph was a bit hard on Noemi but then that’s just Joseph, he’s never been the overly sensitive guy.  Joseph is a Dominate and he wants Noemi as his submissive.

What I loved best about this book is that Payton and Dominic are in it! And I really enjoyed those parts.


Three Simple Rules #1 AMAZON
Three Hard Lessons #2 AMAZON  | REVIEW
Three Little Mistakes #3 AMAZON
Three Dirty Secrets #4 AMAZON


Nikki Sloane landed in graphic design after her careers as a waitress, a screenwriter, and a ballroom dance instructor fell through. For eight years she worked for a design firm in that extremely tall, black, and tiered building in Chicago that went through an unfortunate name change during her time there. Now she lives in Kentucky and manages a team of graphic artists. She is a member of the Romance Writers of America, is married with two sons, writes dirty books, and couldn't be any happier.


No comments:

Post a Comment