Friday, September 12, 2014

Be with Me (Wait for you, #2) by J. Lynn

Be with Me (Wait for You, #2)Be with Me by J. Lynn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Super Cute Stars

I really like this series and although Be With Me didn’t leave me shocked and awed like Wait for You, I still enjoyed Be with Me a lot.

Teresa is your typical college gal. She’s in love with her brother’s best friend and knows Jase will never be with her. Jase has past issues and because of that he doesn’t let anyone get close to him. Now, that Teresa is in college and they go to school together, it’s harder for Jase to keep Teresa at arm’s length.

This book is super cute, it’s a no fuss, no muss kind of book that is perfect if you are ever in the mood for that. I really like the storyline.

Teresa

The Heroine isn’t anything special, but she isn’t annoying. I liked her, she’s cute and who doesn’t like a Heroine who has a crush on the Hero. She wants to be a dancer, but she struggles with her knee. Very … like I say it again, cute right?

Jase

Oh Jase, the guy with a lot of baggage and issues. Jase has a secret and it keeps him very guarded. You can see his struggles with his feelings with Teresa and it’s very interesting to read. There’s crazy tension and you just want them to work it out!

Overall

I really like the banter between the main characters and it’s pretty fast pace read. There’s no annoying parts or dragging scenes. You find out Jase’s past fairly quickly and it’s a good one too. If you are a fan of Jennifer’s works, like I am, you will not be disappointed.

Series Order
Wait for You (Wait for You, #1) by J. Lynn REVIEW | AMAZON
Trust in Me (Wait for You, #1.5) by J. Lynn REVIEW | AMAZON

Be with Me (Wait for You, #2) by J. LynnAMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment