Friday, December 19, 2014

Heart Recaptured (Hades Hangmen, #2) by Tillie Cole

Heart Recaptured (Hades Hangmen, #2)Heart Recaptured by Tillie Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 BEATUFUL STARS

If you haven’t read a Cole book, then STOP! Yes Stop what you are doing and pick up her book. It doesn’t matter which one, just do it, you will not be disappointed

I love this author and I’m a major fan. Love that I’m adding another one to my very extensive list.

I just finished Heart Recaptured and I have two things….

Book Hangover

And GOOSEBUMPS!

It was that good

Heart Recaptured is book 2 in the series and its new characters. It’s your choice to read out of order, but I would suggest you not to.

This is Lilah and Ky’s story and oh boy, be ready to put on your big girl panties, because you will need them.

Lilah is picked up from the religious cult. She believes her beauty is sinful and causes men to do sinful things. In order to atone for her beauty she must submit mentally and physically to the religious elders. You have to understand that she has been brained washed from childhood to believe these things. It’s engrained into her mind.

She will frustrate you and you will want to slap her, BUT I’ve read a few religious nonfiction books and I totally get it. I totally get Lilah and I feel for the girl (of course her story is a bit extreme, but you know what I mean).

Ky is the VP of the MC and he’s order to keep an eye on Lilah and make sure she gets adjusted to the outside world. Ky’s reaction to Lilah is just off the charts funny, kind of sweet and it will make you want to gobble up the pages. He, of course, thinks Lilah is beautiful and he wants her, but he isn’t going to do anything because she’s too good for him.

I love Ky and I love his relationship with Lilah. Cole knows how to write a hardcore, nasty, gritty MC book. I felt like I was part of the characters and I was wrapped into the world. I loved how she added bits of other charcters too, so I get a glimpse of future books and let me tell you … I can’t wait for Flame’s book. I’m already half in love with him, but I’m digressing.

Ky tries to stay away from Lilah, but now he must show her around and expose her to different things. I love Lilah’s reaction. The poor girl doesn’t even know what rape is?! So sad. Oh and when she starts talking about her past, you will cry, like bloody tears, it breaks your heart.

So much happens. There’s so many shifts throughout the read, your head will spin, but in a good way. The cult has become out of control and sometimes I had to reread a few parts because it’s just that CRAZY. I’ve never read anything that crazy and I read over 300 books a year.

Yeah, crazy.

I’m a fan of the author, the series, this story, EVERYTHING.

READ IT!

It Ain't Me, Babe (Hades Hangmen, #1) by Tillie ColeREVIEW | AMAZON 99 cents
Heart Recaptured (Hades Hangmen, #2) by Tillie ColeAMAZON



No comments:

Post a Comment