Monday, October 5, 2015

Ms. Manwhore (Manwhore #2.5) by Katy Evans [Review]

 Katy Evans returns with a sexy novella, the final installment of the unforgettable love story that began in MANWHORE.

What lies ahead for Chicago's most envied couple, Malcolm Saint and Rachel Livingston?

Sparks flew between them in MANWHORE.

Separated by deception, the intensity and heat of their attraction turned up in MANWHORE +1.

Will Chicago's wealthiest and most notorious player finally settle down, or will one woman never be enough?

Find out in MS. MANWHORE, the ultimate conclusion to their electric, breathtaking story.




5 Sigh – So Happy – Stars
I love this series so much and I was beyond excited when I realized Katy was writing an extended Epilogue.  Ms. Manwhore is a mini novella and it’s placed right after Manwhore +1.

I can’t believe the series is over and I hope *cough* there will be more books on this series. I can read Malcom (Saint) and Rachel forever. Calling all Saint fans, this book is for you!!!

Saint and Rachel are engaged. It’s finally here. Now, Rachel is to plan a wedding, well she has to. Rachel wants to tie the knot as soon as possible, meaning, she wants to elope. Saint doesn’t want any of that. He wants his fiancé to have the biggest, best wedding. Totally cute right?

I love Saint and I love Rachel. I feel like they went through so much and right now I want all the cute and happy times. There really isn’t much angst in the book, but there’s enough tension to keep you interested. I read this in one sitting.

It’s a sweet, adorable book the finishes off the series the prefect way. I simply gobble this up and I’m totally crying because the series is over. I hope there will be a spin-off on one of the side characters, like Gina and Tahoe. I’m just throwing that out there!


An ARC was provided



SERIES
   

Manwhore #1 REVIEW | AMAZON
Manwhore +1 #2 REVIEW AMAZON
Ms. Manwhore #2.5 AMAZON

Katy Evans loves her family, books, life, and love. She's married with two children and three dogs and spends her time baking, walking, writing, reading, and taking care of her family. She is grateful to her fans who spend their time with her and picks up her stories. She hopes you have an amazing time with it, like she did. If you’d like to know more about books in progress, look her up on the Internet, she would love to hear from you!




Book Signing Photos - > HERE

Real Series by Katy Evans



No comments:

Post a Comment