Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Rogue (Real, #4) by Katy Evans

Rogue (Real, #4)Rogue by Katy Evans
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5 Oh my Greyson King Stars

I love this series, it just leaves me with warm fuzzy feelings. This is Greyson’s story. This isn’t a boxing/fighting book, it’s more about redemption and seeking peace. It kind of has an “assassin” feel, which I love.

Summary

Greyson has to collect payment from 48 people. Once he finishes his list, Greyson’s father will provide Greyson’s mom’s location.

Melanie is struggling financially. She doesn’t have time to entertain herself with a mysterious stranger that helps her out of the rain, but she indulges, just once.

Melanie

I like Melanie. She’s young, strong and very independent. She’s stuck in the rain and a sexy guy offers to help her out. Of course there’s insta-lust, which I thought would turn me off, but it doesn’t. It just adds more character to Melanie and Grey’s story.

Greyson

Oh Greyson, he’s so damaged, so flawed and so tortured. His mother was taken away from him and he has spent most of his life looking for her. He hates his father and doesn’t have time for Melanie because of his list, but he also can’t keep away from her. I love Greyson because of his past and his pain. You feel it and I love how he allows Melanie in his life, even though he shouldn’t.

Overall

I love how different Rogue is from the Remy and Brooke stories. Honestly I didn’t want to read the same Hero and I didn’t. I felt like Rogue was a little deeper, but not as intense. I liked how it’s really about boxing / fighting. I liked how it was simply about Melanie and Greyson and also Greyson’s struggle with juggling the relationship and his list.

I loved how powerful and dominate Greyson is, it wouldn’t be a Katy Evan’s book if he wasn’t. If you are a fan of the series and want something a little different, then Rogue is for you.



Series Order (MUST BE READ IN ORDER)
Real (Real, #1) by Katy Evans REVIEW | AMAZON
Mine (Real, #2) by Katy Evans REVIEW | AMAZON
Remy (Real, #3) by Katy EvansREVIEW | AMAZON
Rogue (Real, #4) by Katy EvansAMAZON


No comments:

Post a Comment