Monday, January 11, 2016

The Score (Off-Campus #3) by Elle Kennedy [REVIEW]

He knows how to score, on and off the ice

Allie Hayes is in crisis mode. With graduation looming, she still doesn’t have the first clue about what she's going to do after college. To make matters worse, she’s nursing a broken heart thanks to the end of her longtime relationship. Wild rebound sex is definitely not the solution to her problems, but gorgeous hockey star Dean Di-Laurentis is impossible to resist. Just once, though, because even if her future is uncertain, it sure as heck won’t include the king of one-night stands.

It’ll take more than flashy moves to win her over

Dean always gets what he wants. Girls, grades, girls, recognition, girls…he’s a ladies man, all right, and he’s yet to meet a woman who’s immune to his charms. Until Allie. For one night, the feisty blonde rocked his entire world—and now she wants to be friends? Nope. It’s not over until he says it’s over. Dean is in full-on



pursuit, but when life-rocking changes strike, he starts to wonder if maybe it’s time to stop focusing on scoring…and shoot for love.



5 I love this series Stars
The Score is a standalone and is part of the Off-Campus series.

Elle Kennedy is the author you watch out for. You mark your calendar for EVERY book release and you wait on pins and needles until you get the book.  I was REALLY excited about The Score, but I was also nervous because I loved The Deal and The Mistake like MEGA much.

Of course, Elle Kennedy did it again and The Score is no exception.

The Score is Amazing, Fantastic, Addictive and completely Wonderful!!!! It lived up to all of my expectations, hype and prayers. I kid you not.

I loved the dynamic of this series and I love that each book focuses on one of the four guys living together. This is Dean’s story and let me tell you this, I have always had a special soft spot for him ever since I read about him in The Deal.

Dean is funny, easy-going and loves, loves super loves the ladies. Everyone wants a hunk to settle down, but he just needs to meet the right girl and well… Allie may be it for him.

I super adore Allie, probably because she’s a strong character and knows exactly what she wants. What I love so much about Elle Kennedy’s writing in this series is how she always makes the Hero chase after Heroine and I just gobble it up!  Allie stays over at Dean’s place to get away from her somewhat obsessive ex and Dean the mega flirt plays it hard for Allie, but Allie is a smart girl and will not be seduced by Dean.

How cute is that?! I love the banter and tension between Allie and Dean. I love how Dean wants to get into Allie’s pants and Allie knows better than to get swept away with Dean, but nothing is ever simple.

This series holds a special place in my heart and I love that every time I pick up the book I know I’m in for a real treat. I love the witty writing, the jokes and I love my belly aches from all the laughter.
The Score is a complete hit for me.

An ARC was provided







SERIES

 

The Deal - AMAZON - REVIEW
The Mistake - AMAZON - REVIEW
The Score - AMAZON




A RITA-award nominated author, Elle Kennedy grew up in the suburbs of Toronto, Ontario, and holds a B.A. in English from York University. From an early age, she knew she wanted to be a writer, and actively began pursuing that dream when she was a teenager.

Elle currently publishes with Harlequin Romantic Suspense, Harlequin Blaze, Samhain Publishing, and NAL. She loves strong heroines and sexy alpha heroes, and just enough heat and danger to keep things interesting!



No comments:

Post a Comment