Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Wicked Sexy Liar (Wild Seasons #4) by Christina Lauren

Dating a friend’s ex is supposed to be off the table. But sometimes what’s really, really wrong is actually really, really right.





 5 Dreamy Luke Redeeming stars

I didn’t read the first two books in the series, I know slap me now. I am actually doing an audio read of the first one now.  Wicked Sexy Liar is the fourth book in the Wild Seasons series and all the books are standalones. You don’t need to read the first book, but if you want more Luke or an understanding of Mia’s story then do what I am doing. Read Wicked Sexy Liar and then do the audio (or book, whatever tickles your fancy) of Sweet Filthy Boy.

Mia is focused on book one and Luke was Mia’s first boyfriend. The thing you have to know about Luke is that he was the PERFECT boyfriend for many years, but after a tragic accident that changed Mia, which resulted in their breakup, well, it also changed Luke too. He’s now a MAJOR player.

I read a lot of romance books and there are a lot of books where the Hero is depicted as the player, but you don’t really get that until you read Wicked Sexy Liar. I really loved how Christina and Lauren portrayed Luke’s manly ways, with all the texts and attention he gets from the female ladies. He really gets around.

London is a very likable Heroine. She’s had a bad past relationship and is NOT looking for anything, she doesn’t date, flirt or have one night stands, but there’s something about Luke that makes her want to break her last rule. Why not? And I’m thinking the whole time, WHY YES YES YES!!!! I really liked London, she’s a strong girl and she knows what she wants. Also, I’m a big fan of the Hero chasing after the Heroine.

The thing that I really enjoyed about this book was the chemistry between Luke and London. The banter and the slightly mild tension was just perfection in my opinion. I was glued to the pages and I read this book in one sitting. It’s never a dull moment when I pick up a Christina Lauren book, they know the recipe for a knock out hit. I got everything I wanted in a romance with epic characters, wonderful storyline and witty dialogue. I simply couldn’t get enough.

An ARC was provided 


 SERIES ORDER

Sweet Filthy Boy #1 AMAZON
Dirty Rowdy Thing #2 AMAZON
Dark Wild Night #3 AMAZON
Wicked Sexy Liar #4 AMAZON

Beautiful Bastard Series

Beautiful Bastard #1 - AMAZON
Beautiful Stranger #2 - REVIEW - AMAZON
Beautiful Player #3 -  REVIEW - AMAZON
Beautiful Secret #4 AUDIO REVIEW - AMAZON


Christina Lauren is the combined pen name of long-time writing partners/besties/soulmates/brain-twins Christina Hobbs and Lauren Billings. The coauthor duo writes both Young Adult and Adult Fiction, and together has produced ten New York Times bestselling novels. Their books have been translated into 23+ languages. (Some of these books have kissing. Some of these books have A LOT of kissing.)



No comments:

Post a Comment