Thursday, September 1, 2016

Turbulence by Whitney G. [REVIEW]


Fuck me recklessly
Kiss me harder.
Take me again and again…
He and I met under a cloud of clichés:
Boy meets girl. Boy charms girl. Boy fucks girl.
Our story was supposed to end right after the orgasms, right after we went our separate ways.
But then we saw each other again…
And neither of us could walk away.
Our rules were simple.
Our passion was scandalous.
Our hearts were supposed to be safe…
But when you find something so all-consuming—something so intoxicating and inescapable, you’ll risk everything you’ve ever had, even if you’re destined to crash and burn.
This is us.
This is our messed up love.
This is turbulence.




5 Come Fly with Me Stars
Whitney G. is a one click read for me. I don’t even have to read the blurb to auto buy anything she writes. I know when I pick up a Whitney G. book, I’m going to get a non-stop, addictive, romance filled read.

Turbulence is no expectation. It hit all of my expectations. I was captivated, I was glued to the pages, I fell in love with Jake and I wanted to be Gillian.  What I loved most about this story is just how well written it was. I felt like the plot was very developed, I was engaged with the characters and there were to my surprise a lot of twists and turns along the way.

The book begins with some foreshadowing. Right away we know we will get an epic love story.
Gillian is a jack of all trades. She’s lives in a run-down apartment with her roommate. She’s a flight attendant and a house keeper. I found Gillian a very strong and likeable Heroine. She wears her heart on her sleeve and you know she is loyal.

Jake is the typical alpha mean hero I crave and love to read in any Whitney G. books. He’s a man that swears and doesn’t care what people think of him. He’s a successful pilot with a long list of issues, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.

I enjoyed every aspect of this book. I found the beginning really well rounded and sweet. Yes, sweet! I really liked reading the mild tension between Gillian and Jake. I loved the back and forth banter. I found the second half a bit more angst and it really pumped up the story. It got me hooked and even more excited to read. I wanted to find out what would happen and what was going on.

“This is hardly Love
Then it’s hardly lust
Then we’ll just call it us”

Jake doesn’t want a relationship. He has a woman in every city he flies too and he likes it that way. However when Gillian steps into his life he’s starts to change his ways, maybe. Gillian is the typical girl not looking for love and doesn’t want her heart getting hurt, but is willing to take a risk because it’s hot Jake.

Of course nothing goes according to plan and I love it!
Turbulence will take you on for a bumpy but exciting ride of your life.

An ARC was provided




AMAZON

Other Books by Whitney G.

Sincerely, Carter REVIEW AMAZON | B&N
Sincerely, Arizona | FREE | AMAZON
Reasonable Doubt Series REVIEW | AMAZON


Mid Life Love Series AMAZON
Mid Life Love #1 REVIEW
Mid Life Love: At Last #2 REVIEW
My Last Resolution AMAZON


A self diagnosed candy addict, travel junkie, and hypochondriac, Whitney Gracia Williams LOVES to write about characters that make you laugh, cry, and want to (in the case of Selena Ross) reach through your Kindle and slap them.

She is the "imaginary bestselling" author of the Jilted Bride Series, Mid Life Love, Wasted Love, and Captain of My Soul.

When she's not locked inside her room, feverishly typing away on her laptop, she can be found here:
http://www.whitneygracia.com

She also loves getting emails from her readers, so if you want to tell her how much you loved (or hated) her stories, email her at whitgbooks@gmail.com!

Website • Blog • Twitter • Facebook • Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment