Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Book Signing Photos with Raine Miller


I got to meet the lovely Raine Miller when she came to Dallas!  I loved the Black Stone Affair Series **ETHAN**.  If you haven't read them, you need to ASAP! I love Ethan, oh, don't even get me started, alpha male with British accent... do I need to say more?

My reviews - > NAKEDALL INEYES WIDE OPEN



I was getting the deets on Book 4, she said she would try to have it out in Nov, I'm crossing my fingers and hope that is a firm date 


I made husband take another photo... yeah I'm annoying like that. 

Naked (The Blackstone Affair, #1) - AMAZON
All In (The Black Stone Affair, #2) - AMAZON
Eyes Wide Open (The Black Stone Affair, #3) - AMAZON
His Perfect Passion - AMAZON
The Undoing of Libertine - AMAZON

I posted an excerpt from book 4 - > HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment