Thursday, October 6, 2016

The Exposure (Submissive #9) by Tara Sue Me [Review]


  
She’s ready for her close-up. . . .

 Meagan Bishop gave up modeling after an ill-fated tryst with a sexy photographer left her career and heart in shambles. When that same sexy shutterbug makes a titillating offer to do a BDSM spread for his new photography book, she’s determined to refuse—until an anonymous blackmailer entices her to accept. Now her body is again at the whim of the man who broke her heart, and she’s finding his strong direction undeniably intriguing. . . .
 
 Meagan is the muse Luke needs to make his shoot something special, even if it means keeping his hands off. But each new erotic scene they capture makes it harder  to ignore his need to command her in the bedroom as well as the studio.
 
 As their sexual tension explodes, Meagan’s arrangement with her extortionist becomes more perilous, putting in danger her darkest secrets and the fragile passion between Luke and her. . . .











The Submissive, #1 – Nathaniel and Abby’s story. Told from Abby’s POV


The Dominant, #2 – Nathaniel and Abby’s story. Re-Told from Nathaniel’s POV


The Training, #3 – Continues Nathaniel and Abby’s story


The Enticement, #4 – Continues Nathaniel and Abby’s story


The Collar, #5 – Dena and Jeff’s story


The Exhibitionist, #6 - Continues Nathaniel and Abby’s story


Seduced by Fire (Partner’s in Play) – Spin off series – Julie and Daniel’s story.

The Master #7 - Cole and Sasha's story


The Exposure #8 - Meagan and Luke's Story



4 Exposed Stars
I SUPER love this series, if you don’t believe me then read all of my reviews. There’s something about the writing, stories and the author that gets me fangirling every time I realize there’s another book out. I never want this series to end.


This is Meagan and Luke’s story.


To me, The Exposure is a little different from the other books. I found it lighter with less steam and more angst. I kind of enjoyed the change.


Meagan and Luke were once lovers. It was short lived. Years later Megan and Luke are talking to each other again. Luke is a photographer and is working on an artsy BDSM book. Meagan was his model previously and he wants to use her again.


Meagan is a little jaded and she doesn’t want to work with Luke, but when someone threatens her and puts her in a sticky situation. Someone called the Taskmaster is making Meagan do things she doesn’t want to do.


I love a once lover kind of romance kind of read. Because the characters already established a relationship and so there’s so much tension that it makes a juicy storyline. I’ll be honest and stay I’m not a fan of Meagan being threaten by this Taskmaster because it ties me up in knots, but at the same time it makes me glued to the pages wondering when the shoe will drop.


I also like that Luke is into photography and they have these steamy photo sessions. This is a submissive series so you need some steam and Tara Sue Me never disappoints. Meagan is a switch meaning she can be both dominate and submissive, but Luke doesn’t allow Meagan to be dominate and I liked that.


Overall, if you are a fan of the series, you will not be disappointed.



AN ARC was provided


I got to meet Tara at RT and I'm so glad I did! I told her I was so excited to read The Collar and she said she was really happy with the book. Oh my gosh, I wish I could have told her how much I loved it! More book signing photos - HERE


Tara Sue Me wrote her first novel at the age of twelve. It would be twenty years before she picked up her pen to write the second.

After completing several clean romances, she decided to try her hand at something spicier and started The Submissive. What began as a writing exercise quickly took on a life of its own. An avid reader of all types of fiction, she soon discovered she enjoyed writing a variety as well. 

Tara lives in the Southeastern United States with her family, two dogs, and a cat.



   


The Submissive, #1REVIEW | AMAZON

The Dominant, #2REVIEW | AMAZON

The Training, #3REVIEW | AMAZON
Seduce by Fire #4 REVIEW | AMAZON

The Enticement, #5REVIEW | AMAZON

The Collar, #6REVIEW AMAZON

The Exhibitionist, #7 - REVIEW |  AMAZON

The Master, #8 - REVIEWAMAZON
The Exposure, #9 AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment