Saturday, July 27, 2013

Book Signing with Katie Ashley

I got to meet Katie Ashley when she came to Dallas.  I was really excited to meet her because I really liked The Proposition and The Proposal.  Both were adorable light reads about a girl trying to have a baby.  I know call me a sucker for single Moms.      

She's cute right? I think I was a bit of a fan girl.

Katie, CC Wood and Jasinda Wilder



It's always nice to meet the author of a read you love and it's even better when they are 100% sweet, funny, adorable and just all around awesome.  Katie is all of those things and more.

More Book Signing Photos - > HERE

List of Katie's Books
The Propositioned - > AMAZON
The Proposal - > AMAZON
Search Me - > AMAZON
Don't Hate the Player...Hate the Game - > AMAZON
Nets and Lies - > AMAZON
Music of the Heart - > AMAZON




No comments:

Post a Comment