Wednesday, March 16, 2016

A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole [REVIEW]

One kiss lasts a moment.
 But a thousand kisses can last a lifetime.
One boy.
One girl.
A bond that is forged in an instant and cherished for a decade.
A bond that neither time nor distance can break.
A bond that will last forever.
Or so they believe.

When seventeen-year-old Rune Kristiansen returns from his native Norway to the sleepy town of Blossom Grove, Georgia, where he befriended Poppy Litchfield as a child, he has just one thing on his mind. Why did the girl who was one half of his soul, who promised to wait faithfully for his return, cut him off without a word of explanation?

Rune’s heart was broken two years ago when Poppy fell silent. When he discovers the truth, he finds that the greatest heartache is yet to come.



5 A Thousand Stars
If you are curious about this book, I highly suggest you read this book blindly. It’s a sweet Young Adult book that will grip and melt your heart.

Not only do I love the cover, the author, but the storyline was very profound and very emotional. If you are looking for a dramatic book with an epic love, A Thousand Boy Kisses is just for you, but that’s no surprise right?  Tillie Cole rarely disappoints me.

It’s about two young lovers, childhood lovers since the age of five.  It’s adorable and I love the innocent relationship between Rune and Poppy. There’s something so profound about the love they have for each other.  It’s the once-in-a-lifetime kind of love that you ache and breathe for.   I was addicting to their tale and I couldn’t stop reading. You will have to block off hours of the day because you will read this in one sitting. I promise.

The book is written from both POV, which I enjoyed a lot because I had to see the story from both sides. There’s so much to this book with heartache, regrets and undeniable love.  The thing that makes it so good is all the emotions Tillie makes you feel. You feel like you are taking the journey with the characters and I love it.

“I’ll give you a thousand kisses, Poppymin. All of them. No one will kiss you ever, but me”

“I could see the fierceness of that possession in his stare. I could feel it in his grip on my hand. And I liked it.”

I really can’t say anymore. It’s a journey and real treat Tillie takes you on. I have no regrets and wishing my husband was home so he can give me a thousand kisses.


An ARC was provided



Amazon US ~ Amazon UK ~ Amazon CA ~ Amazon AU ~ iBooksKobo




Other Tillie Cole Books


Raze - AMAZON | REVIEW
Reap - AMAZON

 
It Ain't Me, Babe #1 - AMAZON | REVIEW
Heart Recaptured #2 - AMAZON | REVIEW
Souls Unfractured #3 AMAZON | REVIEW

SWEET HOME SERIES
http://amzn.to/19MGP6t   

Sweet Home #1 - AMAZON | REVIEW
Sweet Fall #2 - AMAZON| REVIEW
Sweet Rome #3 - AMAZON
Sweet Hope #4 - AMAZON | REVIEW



Eternally North - AMAZON | REVIEW




Tillie Cole is a Northern girl through and through. She originates from a place called Teesside on that little but awesomely sunny (okay I exaggerate) Isle called Great Britain. She was brought up surrounded by her English rose mother — a farmer’s daughter, her crazy Scottish father, a sav-agely sarcastic sister and a multitude of rescue animals and horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment