Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Deep Redemption (Hades Hangmen #4) by Tillie Cole

ONLY THROUGH BLOOD CAN THE DEEPEST REDEMPTION BE FOUND…

He was born to ascend.
He was destined to lead.
He was never meant to fail.


Prophet Cain lies broken and defeated on the floor of his cell. A cell he has been thrown into by the one person who was supposed to stand by his side until the end. His flesh and blood, his only companion. His beloved twin brother.

Cain has sacrificed everything for his people. He left the safety and security of his life of study to infiltrate the infamous Hades Hangmen. He lived with them, rode with them, and then betrayed them. All in the name of a faith he can now feel slipping away from him. Like everything else he once held dear…

But then his isolation is broken. Another prisoner is brought to the cell next to his. A woman fighting her own demons and fears. A woman who Cain understands needs him, as he needs her.

As the connection between them grows, so does Cain’s resolve. He will right the wrongs he has done. He will atone for the evil acts carried out in his name. He will save the one he loves…

… Even if the battle takes him to the gates of hell itself.




4 Redemption Stars

Well, I feel like a fool. I read the books out of order, no wonder the next book, book 5, Damnable Grace didn’t make sense. As much as I want to say you can read these books out of order since each book is about different couples, you can’t. The characters are completely connected, you will be lost if you read them out of order, like I did. 

Deep Redemption is Cain and Harmony’s story. 

I don’t know how I feel about Cain. I was too keen on him because of what everything he has done, but I love a good redemption story. 

Cain’s twin brother has betrayed him and now Cain is locked up and beaten. Cain is so complicated and what I did enjoy about him was that his story was different. This wasn’t about a MC brother, yes he was in the club for 5 years, but his heart has always been with people.

I really did feel for Cain. I think Tillie wrote a beautiful story about perspective, it’s a lot different from someone else’s eyes. 

Harmony has the cell next where Cain is kept and through there they formed a bond. I was really nervous about Harmony because I know these stories can be very gritty and raw, but I was fine. I could handle the drama. I liked Harmony. I liked how she didn’t know who Cain was and I liked how she saw him as Rider. 

The best part of the book was the politics. How will the club be involved? What will happen to the people? Will Cain survive? How will Harmony and Cain be together?

I did feel some parts or verbiage was repetitive, but I got it, a message had to be delivered. 

Overall, it’s a beautiful story about redemption and I enjoyed reading it. 

SERIES


It Ain't Me, Babe #1 - AMAZON | REVIEW
Heart Recaptured #2 - AMAZON | REVIEW
Souls Unfractured #3 AMAZON | REVIEW




Amazon US ~ Amazon UK ~ Amazon CA ~ Amazon AU ~ iBooksKobo



Other Tillie Cole Books


Raze - AMAZON | REVIEW
Reap - AMAZON
 SWEET HOME SERIES
http://amzn.to/19MGP6t   

Sweet Home #1 - AMAZON | REVIEW
Sweet Fall #2 - AMAZON| REVIEW
Sweet Rome #3 - AMAZON
Sweet Hope #4 - AMAZON | REVIEW



Eternally North - AMAZON | REVIEW




Tillie Cole is a Northern girl through and through. She originates from a place called Teesside on that little but awesomely sunny (okay I exaggerate) Isle called Great Britain. She was brought up surrounded by her English rose mother — a farmer’s daughter, her crazy Scottish father, a sav-agely sarcastic sister and a multitude of rescue animals and horses.


No comments:

Post a Comment