Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Riot (Scarred Souls #4) by Tillie Cole [REVIEW]


Stolen by the Arziani Georgian crime mob as a child, 152 was raised and conditioned to be a Mona—the most subservient of the Arziani Blood Pit slaves.

Gorgeous and kind, she has been and under the imprisoning influence of the Type B drug and under the command of the Blood Pit Master’s sister, Mistress Arziani, for most of her life, until the Master calls her back home to Georgia.

He wants her under his total control, and Master always gets what he wants.

But when 152 is gifted to the Blood Pit’s fearsome champion death match fighter as a prize, 152 suddenly finds out that the men who appear most brutal, may just own the kindest hearts. And love may be found, even when living in hell.




Freedom, family, love, 152 will have to fight for what she wants and ultimately make an impossible choice. 





4.5 Winner Takes All Stars
I love Tillie Cole and I love this series and I really enjoyed Riot.

You can read Riot as a standalone, but it’s highly recommended you read the previous books since the previous character are heavily influenced in each book, especially this one and YAY!

I was really looking forward to this one because a lot of the story was set up in the previous book with 152’s brother. I also wanted to read the Heroine as the main character. 

I love 152. I feel for her, I wanted to give her a big hug, heck throughout the book I was rooting for her to stay strong and keep on going. She goes through a lot and I liked that she doesn’t have her memory so it’s kind of a mystery and it keeps the story interesting. 

Then there is 901. He’s the unstoppable champion and he has no weakness. Master will bring women to his cell, but he doesn’t touch them because he knows better. I really enjoyed reading about 901. 

He’s the alpha male I crave for in a Tillie Cole read, but I liked the tension he brought to the story. 
152 is suppose to become 901’s weakness, but he doesn’t make it easy for her. I love how he pushes her away, but of course he is drawn to her. Like most Tillie Cole’s reads, she really develops the characters and I like the relationship the Hero and Heroine have. 

A lot goes on in this book and you get POV’s from previous characters, so this is a nice treat for fans of the series. 


This series isn’t for the faint of heart and that’s exactly why I love it so much. My heart always aches when I read these books and it’s a good kind of ache too. I’m emotional with the characters and they completely suck me into the story. 

An ARC was provided


SERIES

  

Raze - AMAZON | REVIEW
Reap - AMAZON | REVIEW
RAVAGE - AMAZON | REVIEW
RIOT AMAZON

Other Tillie Cole Books

 
It Ain't Me, Babe #1 - AMAZON | REVIEW
Heart Recaptured #2 - AMAZON | REVIEW
Souls Unfractured #3 AMAZON | REVIEW

SWEET HOME SERIES
http://amzn.to/19MGP6t   

Sweet Home #1 - AMAZON | REVIEW
Sweet Fall #2 - AMAZON| REVIEW
Sweet Rome #3 - AMAZON
Sweet Hope #4 - AMAZON | REVIEW

STANDALONE
 

Eternally North - AMAZON | REVIEW

A Veil of Vines AMAZON | REVIEW





Tillie Cole is a Northern girl through and through. She originates from a place called Teesside on that little but awesomely sunny (okay I exaggerate) Isle called Great Britain. She was brought up surrounded by her English rose mother — a farmer’s daughter, her crazy Scottish father, a sav-agely sarcastic sister and a multitude of rescue animals and horses.

1 comment:

  1. I'm planning to read this book since I enjoyed her Hades Hangmen series. Thanks for the review. Awesome review. :-D

    ReplyDelete